Tweezerman Guide To Perfect Eyebrows - You Big Tweeze!
Candy Nails are committed to providing our lovely customers with only the best products. The Tweezerman brand offers the best products, and not only that it has the Best Guarantee Tweezerman implements are guaranteed to perform and are also guaranteed against manufacturing defects. They will repair or replace (at their discretion) the defective implement FREE! How fab is that?! But that isn’t all; Tweezerman will sharpen the implements which have become dull through normal use FREE for as long as the implement can be re-sharpened…wow!
Directions for use – Tweezers:
• Wash your face with cleanser and some warm water then blot dry with a wash cloth. Do not scrub or wipe your face as this can damage the skin! Put some lotion on your eyebrows to make them softer and easier to pluck.
• Identify the direction in which your eyebrow hair grows (generally this is outward from your nose, towards your hairline.)
• Hold a pair of tweezers in your hand like you would a pencil, with the open end up.
• Start with one eyebrow, say the right one (if you are right-handed), and identify a boundary at the base of your eyebrow above which you don't want to pluck
• Place the tip of the tweezer as close to the root of the hair as possible and pull, always pulling in the direction of hair growth and keeping the tweezers angled as close to your skin as possible (this also makes it less painful – phew!)
• Continue this until you have cleared the area underneath the boundary. Repeat on your other eyebrow, and in the space between your eyebrows, if this is necessary.
Click Here To Go To The Slant Stainless Steel Tweezer
Click Here To Go To The Slant Blooming Lilac Tweezer
Click Here To Go To The Slant Neon Pink Tweezer
Click Here To Go To The Slant Midnight Sky Tweezer